Join The Friends
The Friends of `Iolani Palace, a nonprofit citizen's organization, was established in 1966 to encourage the preservation and restoration of `Iolani Palace. For over 30 years, The Friends has provided sustained action, guidance, and support for this important endeavor.
You can join The Friends of `Iolani Palace and help carry forward one of the most important legacies of the Hawaiian monarchy. You'll play an important and unique role in seeing that our distinctive Hawaiian heritage is perpetuated for the benefit of future generations. Your membership donations and contributions will help to support the ongoing work of preservation, conservation and education at `Iolani Palace.
- Free admission to `Iolani Palace and the Palace Galleries
- 10% discount on most items at The Palace Shop and The Gallery Shop
- Subscription to The Friends of `Iolani Palace Quarterly newsletter
- Invitations and reserved seating for selected special events
- Invitations to the Annual Meeting and reception
- Invitations to exciting volunteer opportunities
- Additional benefits for gifts of $100 or more
How to Join
Join, renew, or give a gift of membership using any of the following methods:
- CALL (808) 522-0827 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (HST), Monday through Friday, to join using Visa or MasterCard.
- E-MAIL inquiries may be sent to email@example.com but do not send credit card information via e-mail because it is not secure.
- MAIL membership applications to:
The Friends of `Iolani Palace
Post Office Box 2259
Honolulu, Hawai`i 96804
(please make checks payable to: The Friends of Iolani Palace.)
- FAX membership application to:
(808) 532-1051 (24 hours).
Click here to download a membership application form (Adobe PDF format)
|Nā Keiki (12 & under) $10
||Nā `Ohana (Family) $100
|Nā Haumana (Full-time students with ID) $15
||Nā Koa (Soldiers) $250
|Nā Kukui (FIP Volunteers) $20
||Nā Kahu (Attendants) $500
|Nā Kupuna (Seniors 65+) $25
||Chamberlain's Circle $1,000
|Nā Kāko`o (Individuals) $35
||King's Royal Order $2,500
|Non-profit organizations (covers one director or board member) $50
||Kaulana Nā Pua (Life) $5,000
Other Ways to Support