Links Of Interest
Links to other sites are provided for information, courtesy, and convenience only. Links to those sites do not imply endorsements of the materials on those sites. Linked sites are not under the control of The Friends of Iolani Palace and The Friends of Iolani Palace organization is not responsible for those sites.
Other Royal Landmarks of Hawaii
- Daughters of Hawaii: Queen Emma's Summer Palace & Hulihee Palace
- Washington Place: Queen Liliuokalani's home
- Mauna Ala: The Royal Mausoleum
Hawaii Culture, Tourism, and Events
- Plant a Legacy Tree and support the Friends of Iolani Palace
- Friends of The Royal Hawaiian Band
- Mayor's Office of Culture and the Arts (MOCA)
- State Foundation on Culture and the Arts (SFCA)
- Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)
- Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau (HVCB)
- HVCB Calendar of Events
- Hawaiian Airlines Preferred Affiliate Program
- Hawaii Museums Association (HMA)
- The Merrie Monarch Festival
- Hawaii State Art Museum
- Honolulu Horse and Carriage
- Pacific Worlds: Nuuanu, Oahu
- Overthrow of the Hawaiian Monarchy
- University of Hawaii's Historic Preservation Program
- Wikipedia Kingdom of Hawaii Article
- Honolulu Star Bulletin: "Of Kings & Queens - The Hawaiian Monarchy"
- Wikipedia Hawaii Article
- The Annexation of Hawaii: A Collection of Documents
- Teaching with Documents: The 1897 Petition Against the Annexation of Hawaii
Queen Liliuokalani and The Overthrow
- The American Experience: Hawaii's Last Queen (PBS)
- Hawaii's Story by Queen Liliuokalani
- Wikepedia Liliuokalani Article
- Honolulu Star Bulletin: "Queen Liliuokalani"
- Honolulu Star Bulletin: "The Overthrow"
- Honolulu Advertiser: "Monarchy to Annexation"
- Anti-Annexation Protest Documents
- More Annexation and Protest Documents
- Hawaii State Archives
- Hawaiian Historical Society
- Hawaiian Genealogy Society
- National Society of Colonial Dames of America
- Historic Hawaii Foundation