Once a month, the Palace offers complimentary tickets to kamaaina guests. Local visitors may choose from the Guided Tour or Self-Led Audio Tour. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Guided tours: 9 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Audio tours: 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Last ticket sold at 3:45 p.m.
A Hawaii state ID, Hawaii driver’s license, or Active Military Identification is required to receive complimentary tickets. Malihini (visitors) may purchase tickets at the regular price.
2018 Kamaaina Sundays
- February 11
- March 11
- April 8
- May 13
- June 10
- July 21 and 22 - Prince Lot Hula Festival
- August 12
- September 2 – Onipaa Celebration Event
- October 7 – Children and Youth Day
- November 11
- December 09
The Palace Shop
The Palace Shop will be open from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm on Kamaaina Sundays. The Shop carries books and gifts related to Iolani Palace, the Hawaiian Monarchy and Hawaiian history & heritage.