The Friends of Iolani Palace, a nonprofit citizens' organization, was established in 1966 to encourage the preservation and restoration of Iolani Palace. For over 50 years, The Friends has provided sustained action, guidance, and support for this important endeavor.
You can join The Friends of Iolani Palace and help carry forward one of the most important legacies of the Hawaiian monarchy. You'll play an important and unique role in seeing that our distinctive Hawaiian heritage is perpetuated for the benefit of future generations. Your membership donations and contributions will help to support the ongoing work of preservation, conservation and education at Iolani Palace.
- Na Kupuna (Seniors 65+): $40
- Na Kakoo (Individuals): $50
- Na Ohana (Family - 2 adults & 4 children): $100
- Na Kahu (Attendants): $500
- Chamberlain's Circle: $1,000
- Kalakaua Circle: $5,000
- Liliuokalani Society: $10,000
- Free admission to Iolani Palace* and the Palace Galleries
- 20% discount on most items at the Palace Shop
- Subscription to The Friends of Iolani Palace newsletter
- Invitations and reserved seating for selected special events
- Invitations to the Annual Meeting and reception
- Invitations to exciting volunteer opportunities
- Additional benefits for gifts of $100 or more
*Does not include admission to the annual Queen Kapiolani Evening Tours in December.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
You can renew your membership using any of the following methods:
Complete the Membership Application online and complete payment with PayPal.
To pay with credit card, please call 808-522-0827 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
FAX OR MAIL
Download and complete the Membership Application. Please fax to 808-532-1051 or mail to:
Development / Membership
The Friends of Iolani Palace
PO Box 2259
Honolulu, HI 96804
Please make checks payable to The Friends of Iolani Palace.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please email email@example.com.