Become a part of The Friends of ‘Iolani Palace ‘ohana today!
Membership is your opportunity to experience the Palace all year long – choose the level that best fits for you.
For more than 50 years, The Friends of ‘Iolani Palace focuses on preserving, sharing, and celebrating the culture and history of ‘Iolani Palace and its grounds for the benefit of native Hawaiians, the people of Hawai’i, and the world.
Your membership supports access to an important part of Hawai’i’s history. Mahalo!
- Kūpuna (Seniors 65+): $40
- Kākoʻo (Individuals): $50
- ʻOhana (Family - 2 adults & 4 children): $100
- Kahu (Attendants) & Koa (Soldier): $500
- Chamberlain Circle: $1,000
- Kalākaua Circle: $5,000
MEMBER BASIC BENEFITS
- 12-months free admission to ‘Iolani Palace (self-guided and docent led tours, subject to availability, reservations required) & Palace Galleries
- 20% discount on most items at the Palace Shop
- Subscription to The Friends of ʻIolani Palace email newsletter
- Invitations to selected special events
*Does not include admission to our specialty tours OR the annual Queen Kapiʻolani Evening Tours in December.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
You can renew your membership using any of the following methods:
Securely process your membership online.
RENEW BY PHONE
Please call 808-522-0827 from Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. HST to securely process your credit card payment by phone.
Should you have any questions or need more information, please email email@example.com.
Your gift is tax deductible as provided by law. Your tax-deductible donation is calculated by deducting the $value of goods & services received for the following Member Levels: ‘Ohana, Kahu, Koa, Chamberlain & Kalākaua. By ‘opting out’ of receiving those additional benefits, your donation will be 100% tax-deductible.