2022 EVENING TOURS
Queen Kapiolani Evening Tours Return
December 28, 29 and 30
5:30 - 9:00 p.m.
In honor of Queen Kapiolani’s birthday, Iolani Palace will once again welcome visitors for moonlit tours and entertainment from 5:30-9:00 p.m. on December 28, 29 and 30. Guests can step back in time and experience the Palace in its 19th century grandeur. As the Queen’s birthday takes place on Dec. 31, the Palace will be adorned with shimmering decorations and music will swell throughout the halls as it would at King Kalakaua’s holiday soirees. The evening tours are the only time guests can visit the Palace at night.
Prices for the Queen’s Evening Tours are as follows:
- Adults - $45
- Children (ages 6-12) - $25
- Children (ages 5 and under) - FREE
Reservations are required. Tours will start every 15 minutes beginning at 5:30 p.m. with the last tour starting at 9:00 p.m.
- Hawaii Opera Theatre Soloists Robert Feng, Sanae Fujii, Sage Hirasuna, Blythe Kelsey, Catherine Morris, Kawaiola Murray, Sophia Stark, Emily Vidler, Danielle Yamashiro HOT Students
- Pianist Eric Schank
- Kuuipo Kumukahi
- Iwalani Apo
- Laamea Paleka
- Halau Hula Ka NoeauKumu Hula – Michael Pili Pang
- Natalie Ai Kamauu
- Ei Nei
- Mahiehie 808
Thank you to our supporters:
- The Royal Guard of the Hawaii
- Air National Guard
- Iolani Palace Volunteers
- Mid-Pacific Institute Boys Basketball Team